Thursday, May 07, 2009

New Job

Well, I have been working for a couple of weeks with the recruiter and branch manager of Keybank. I have been waiting for them to get on with the process hoping I would get to the next step and hopefully get a job.

And, a couple of weeks ago, I got an email from Keybank. Next step complete.

A couple days after that, got a call to set up an interview. Next step complete.

Had the interview (I thought I did well) and had to W-A-I-T over the weekend to hear what to do next.

The following week, I spoke to them again. They extended an offer to me! I received a couple emails with information on what to do next (got to give a sample and get fingerprinted) and my start date is at the end of MAY!

I am so happy! I can't wait to start! I finally found a job! YAY!

2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Congratulations! Best of luck to you!

dragonfaeriee said...

Thanks So much! I can't wait to start. May 26th!