Saturday, October 22, 2005

I am very bad. I haven't picked up Rebekah's blanket in about 2 weeks. I decided I needed to make and complete something small, so I made a hat. I suppose now that I am thinking about it I could have had Rebekah's blanket finished by now if I had just kept working on it, but it's too late now. Anyway, the hat is a skully type. I didn't make it as open as the other ones I've done. This way my ears will really be covered.
On another note, Tara and Scotts Halloween Party was October 22, 2005. Bryan came and got the kids today. He was in our area doing some campaigning so it worked out well. We were not sure if we were going to go to the Halloween party because we didn't have anyone to watch the kids.We had asked his mom, but she had already planned on going to a Red Hat Society meeting. So while we were at his mom's Friday night, we asked Hope & Bryan.We ended up not doing much during the day. We watched Notre Dame beat BYU, 49-23. We didn't get to watch the Texas vs. Texas Tech game. It was blacked out. They did win though, 52-17.We left for the party at 7 pm. We got there at about 7:30. Not too many people were there yet. Jaime and Michelle showed up this time. Sharon and her family were there too. We stayed long enough for the contest and left shortly after. Sat around and talked and Pete sat in the livingroom and watched Halloween. We didn't dress up this year, but I think if we had, we might have had more fun.

No comments: